Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kaleidoscope- A cluster of colors entwined
BFA!!!! So I'm kind of excited cause this is pretty much my life's work while in school. So I'm in the Photography program at BYU Idaho and we do a final project which takes 2 Semesters and this is my project!!! If you're in Rexburg at the moment i would go check out the BFA show in the Spori Art Gallery and on the 3rd floor of the Spori! There are so many talented students this semester and i know for a fact that you will feel inspired! So Let me know what you think of my project! Comments are always helpful!
red
red
Little Cards_Print copy
green
cyan
cyan
magenta
maganta
white
white
blue
blue
yellow
yellow

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your photography! I saw this in the art exhibit and fell in love with it. The way that you seem to capture every individual personality is so amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these really are fantastic. such great color that you captured so simply yet refined. bravo.

    ReplyDelete