Thursday, October 1, 2009

One fine and brilliant evening my roommates and i decided to support some friends at their flag football game. Little did we know that it would end up SNOWING!!!! Of course being in Rexburg i should expect anything. So i decided to embrace the unexpected and take a few shots of the gloriousness around me.
As i continue with my goal to take photographs where ever i go i have come to realize how much i enjoy the simple things that happen around me and Im not going to lie i love being an artist because we seem to see details many people may overlook. For example... Laughter!! This has to be at the moment my favorite expression to capture. You can't help but smile when looking at a photograph of someone laughing and you are left to wonder what was so funny. I just love it! Thank you for the ability to laugh, it completes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment